Monday, July 28, 2008

Childhood memories

I love googling stuff (or is it googleing? maybe googlying?) . This morning, as I set out to do just that, I found a pleasant surprise when the page came up. Little Peter Rabbit was looking at me, nibbling on carrots, Mr. McGregor raising his rake in anger in the background. The scene brought back fond memories. My parents read to us pretty much every night when we were little, and then encouraged us to read as we got older. I remember other stories, but it is The Tale of Petter Rabbit I remember best.

1 comment:

Joe and Joanne said...

I was "googlying" myself that day and noticed the artistry. However, I didn't know what it was! We didn't read Petter Rabbit all that much as children. How fun! Were they celebrating the author that day? Did another book come out?