Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yay!! I did it. Finally figured out a way to change the template for our blog. The look of the blog may change again soon (if I find a template I like better) but for now, it works and it's certainly..."springy".

Not much else going on in Meridian, ID these days. The snow has finally melted, and we're having what Andrew calls a "warm spell" before we get some more snow and cold weather (whoopie =( ).

Amber in her V-day shirt (courtesy of Grandma)



To the handful of people that read our blog: have a Happy Valentine's Day!!


3 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

I love the new look Vanesa, and of course YES you can be on the Petition for Spring list! It's you, Cami, and me now. Boston's been nice since I made that post, so I think the Lord is listening to the petition as well.
Amber keeps getting more and more cute every picture I see of her. I hope you had a very happy Valentines day!

Bryan said...

Happy Valentine's Day Vanessa and Tinker. I'm not a regular reader -- but your daughter is super-cute. Hope things are going well for you. Give us a call sometime soon or we'll call you.

-Bryan

cherlyn and family said...

Like the new look guys. Hope you are doing well.