Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Spring here we come!!

Well, Spring is still about a month away, but Boise has been (somewhat) warm these days, so Amber and I went to Tully Park park yesterday afternoon. She hadn't been on the swings since last fall, so they took a little getting used to....

what in the world....?

are you sure this is safe?

but after a while she was having a blast...

Wheeeeeeh!!!

I wanted to take more pictures, especially when Amber's friend Daniel came over to play, but Amber was running all over the playground, trying to climb up the slide and other monkey business, it was all I could do to try to keep up with her. Oh well, I'm sure there will be many more visits to the park this year...




1 comment:

Joe and Joanne said...

Cutie! Such a cutie! Wow I must admit I'm a bit jealous. The weather there looks a lot more "springy" than it is here.
Enjoy!