Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I've been tagged!

Joanne tagged me over a week ago, and just now have I had a chance to sit down and do my part in tagging a few other people...

Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

I have several books in a nearby shelf, so I picked a favorite of mine, Lucky Man by Michael J. Fox. Part of the reason I chose this book for the tag was that the 5th sentence of the 123rd page mentions one of my favorite songs. Here it is:

"My own musical tastes ran more to The Clash-- maybe Elvis Costello in my more moody, reflective periods-- so I couldn't imagine what exactly Sweet Baby James could say to me that would have any significant personal relevance."

I tag : Amelia, Lauralee, Deah, Megan and Kristen

I never get tired of listening to that song (who does?). Here it is one more time....



2 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

Urg...I've been so blog-abscent lately. First I was on holiday, then I was crazy with work. But I'm back in the world-of-blog now. I love the book (and video)! Very fun.

Michelle said...

Hey!! You are going to love the Twilight series. You might as well buy all of them now, it is worth it! Let me know what you think!