Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Memorial Day Roadtrip (and other stuff)

I know, I know, Memorial Day was over a week ago. What can I say? I can't seem to update our blog any more often than every 2 weeks or so. Anyway... Jeremiah's parents invited us to stay at their house in Driggs, Idaho (near the Wyoming border) over Memorial Day weekend and while we were there, we had a chance to rest, play a lot of Rock Band and visit Jackson Hole (click below for pictures).




Last Saturday, we went to the Morrison Center to see STOMP(the first time in over 2 years that Andrew and I have gone to see something other than a movie). It's not really a musical, a play or a concert, but it's a lot of fun. Take a look...





2 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

LOVE the pics - the Eagle is amazing. I've never seen one that close up before. The pictures of the mountains are relaxing as well (believe me - I needed that today - so thanks for a friend's intuitive action)! :)

STOMP looks fun! I've never heard of it before but definately going to search out a way to see it soon.

Nate and Lana Hope said...

I love Driggs and Jackson and Yellowstone! Takes me back home! Kind of:) Anyway, Fun Blog! Thanks for the address!