Monday, October 06, 2008

What we did this summer

Well, I haven't been very good about posting regularly during the summer, and since Fall's already started, I better post a recap now!!

Below you'll find photo albums* of our summer adventures...

Blue Angels - July '08


Twin Falls temple

Trip to Seattle - September

One last thing that happened this summer: after waiting for a full year to hear from Immigration Services about my application for naturalization, I finally received a notice for my interview! The interview took place September 26th, and was quick an painless (2 words I would hardly ever use to describe immigration procedures...) and the naturalization ceremony is scheduled for October 23rd. Finally!

* I'm so thankful Picasa Web decided to re-introduce the "Embed Album" feature. It makes it 10 times easier to post albums in blogs.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

Congratulations on becoming one of the free and the brave!

drb42 said...

my dad went to the twins fall temple. He loved it!

Joe and Joanne said...

Vanesa - Congratulations on your naturalization! This is great news. To be honest, I didn't even know you weren't already an official US Citizen. You speak English so well (better than the average American for that matter).

Your summer looks like it was a lot of fun. I love the pictures of the temple - The Twin Falls Temple is such a beautiful temple!