Saturday, December 06, 2008

We're back!

I know, I know, it's been over a month. Things have been a little crazy. Right before my last post, I interviewed for and later accepted a new job: staff interpreter at the Ada County courthouse. It's been challenging and rewarding work, and it's made November (and now December) a very busy month.

This is where I work - the Ada County courthouse (Boise, ID)


I'll be posting Halloween, Thanksgiving and (random) December pictures shortly, but I just wanted to have a new post...it's been so long =)

2 comments:

Elizabeth Peterson said...

Welcome back! :) I am excited to hear all about your holidays!

Joe and Joanne said...

Yea - you're back! Congratulations on your new job! Looks like a fun buidling to work in, and the perfect fitting job too; what a blessing! Happy Holidays!